setting the environment for the m68k-elf-gcc toolchain

Hi

I'm trying to write an ADC driver for my ColdFire Board that runs on
uClinux. For this, i have installed the toolchain : m68k-elf-gcc from
the uClinux site.

My question, though pretty elementary is, how can I be sure that when
i run my make file, it is invoking the m6k-elf-gcc compiler than the
regular standard gcc compiler ??

I have added the uClinux toolchain to the PATH variable. What can I do
to check that this compiler is being invoked for  the compilatoin ???

cheers

krish

Re: setting the environment for the m68k-elf-gcc toolchain

<nag>

Next time, if you have to ask the same question in several
newsgroups, please cross-post instead of posting to each
group separately.

</nag>

The compiler is picked by your make file, either explicitly
(like 'gcc') or implicitly (set by the CC= macro). For details,
please get the documentation for make and read it. The GNU make
documents can be found at http://www.gnu.org /.

--

Tauno Voipio
tauno voipio (at) iki fi