Picstart Plus PUM

I've just tried to order a Picstart Plus PUM from Microchip direct,

16.28 UKP for the board. After adding all the shipping and handling charges it's going to cost me 39.28 UKP. Does anyone know a way for me to get one of these in the UK without paying the ridiculous handling charges?
--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Do Maplin's or RS do them? Perhaps Farnell might.

Reply to
Tom Lucas

In message , Tom Lucas writes

Can't find them on RS, wouldn't give my money to Maplin unless they really were the only place I could buy from, I'll take a look at Farnell later.

--
Clint Sharp
Reply to

Mike Harrison