PIC16F877 and Pins Prob

Hi,

I have a problem when I tried to activate 3 PINs simultaneously... :-( I have this prob too when I only set 2 Pins which are following from a simple command; the command will not be executed :-( Has anyone ever had this ?

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
chris

Would you *please* show us the code you have so far?

regards, Wolfgang

--
From-address is Spam trap
Use: wolfgang (dot) mahringer (at) sbg (dot) at

Hi chris,

it looks like a common mistake. All write operations on the i/o-ports are read-modify-write. Please take a look on the datasheet, for example section 3.1.

BTW it's not so good practice, to place your questions as multiposts.

HTH Michael

Reply to
Michael Lange