PIC16F877 and Pins Prob with SOURCEBOOST

Hi,

I have a problem when I tried to activate 3 PINs simultaneously... :-( I have this prob too when I only set 2 Pins which are following from a simple command; the command will not be executed :-( Has anyone ever had this ?

Thanks

Chris

Reply to
chris

Yes, I have this... In fact, I have 12 pic16f877-20MHz that I'll sell you for a mere $50 free shipping and I accept PayPal.

Reply to
maxfoo