OVM7690-R20A how to wire it

Hi, I have a OVM7690-R20A CameraCube image sensor from OmniVision, the device is very small I need to wire it with a protoboard.

Does anyone know how this device can be wired ??

Thanks in advance

USB wcam

Looks like 0.2mm pitch. It can be done with fine-pitch PCB, but not for cheap.

Reply to
linnix

Well, the device contact dimension are 2.518mm (square), so the contact leads are very small. Do you have a part number and where can I get this PCB ? Do you have a price in mind ? Any information that can guide me ?

Thanks

USB wcam

****

Sorry, should be 0.4mm or 0.5mm pitch. 0.2mm or 0.3mm lines. I believe it's 2.5mm (side) / 5 (pads per side) =3D 0.5mm, but I have to see the exact pad layout to be sure.

Most PCB fab can do this. You just have to give them the layout and connections you want.

Depends on the pad layout, probably $50 to $100.

Reply to
linnix

try stroking soldering iron across one row at a time with a tinned ide pata cable soldering one row at a time.

i has some sot's one time and i held one in place with helping hands and tried one lead at a time. lolwmcoomn... it can be done but .. don't go there..

then i got brave and stripped the ends of an old ide cable and tinned them then the first try they all soldered in place like magic jsj.8k com / its%20verry%20easy%20to%20solder%20an%20ide%20cable%20to%20an%20sot%20ic.jpg

Reply to
jonathanscottjames