OT Sad News

Sad news:

Charlie's Angel Farrah Fawcett dies at 62

Michael Jackson dies at 50.

?A girl has apparently died from electrocution while using her laptop to post on twitter, while in the bath. Maria Barbu, 17, of Brasov, Romania, is said to have been plugging her laptop into wall current at the time, after "the battery died during a long session on social networking site Twitter as she took a soak."

and for a change of pace: wait a minute or two for this page to load correctly.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

Breakout, Prototype, Development, & Robotics Boards.
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/sparkfun-electronics.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

nd/rss/article/3656

As the old saying goes "deaths seem to come in 3's" :(

a.nl/

Reply to
KR

That it is sad :-( RIP

That is actually good news! One less paedophile in the world is always good news! Just wait, now that Wacko Jacko is gone, all the people that were paid off will come out and start telling their stories. Now you're going see what he was really like!

Is there no end to people's stupidity?

Now that was very clever indeed.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

soak."

Sounds like a good bid for a "Darwin Award"!

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Seconded!

Reply to
Judges1318

Very sad, doctors have called it a freak accident.

Reply to
Dennis

Actually Michael Jackson died about 24 years ago.

It's only some wierdo that died today.

dmm

Reply to
dmm

Sounds more like natural selection at its finest.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

Very sad, doctors have called it a *freak* accident.

Sorry it is a sick joke.

Reply to
Dennis

Not a sick joke at all -- this world is wildly overpopulated. Every moron counts.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst

soak."

Ed McMahon died the same day as Farrah & Michael:

Michael A. Terrell

Not sure what calendar you're using, but Ed McMahon died on June 23rd. Micheal Jackson and Farrah Fawcett died on June

25th.
--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! It's NO USE ... I've
                                  at               gone to "CLUB MED"!!

You have exposed your built-in bias. Jackson was found innocent by the forces of law, i.e. a jury. I think all would admit that he had a peculiar mental make-up, but we are all entitled to our peculiarities.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

And they won't need to embalm him, it's already been done :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

A jury cannot "find a person innocent", they can only find them "not (proven) guilty" for any number of reasons. The two are NOT the same thing at all. Just ask OJ Simpson.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Whatever. You are still condemning him on bias, not knowledge.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer

Nope, just like OJ he paid out millions of dollars to the victim's family.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

You forgot Ed McMahon.

And now Billy Mays is dead too!

Reply to
larwe

McMahon and Fawcett were really expected. The others were not. I believe Mays was also 50. That makes me nervous that the evil things are gathering to collect me.

 [page]:
            Try the download section.
Reply to
CBFalconer