Opinion on SofTec Microsystems Products?

Hi,

We've been using products from P&E Micro

Recently, we've received sales literature from SofTec Microsystems
and they seem to have some interesting products. We are thinking about trying out some of the products, but we have no experience with the company.

Has anyone had any good or bad experiences with SofTec's products or staff? Things I'm interested in are:

a)Situations where the company has gone the extra mile to fix a problem or resolve a difficulty (or failed to).

b)Flakiness in the hardware.

c)Flakiness in the software or firmware.

d)Any other opinions.

Thanks, Dave Ashley.

Reply to
David T. Ashley