Open Source Cores.

Dear All, I am looking for some open source cores that I can then extend in my own way... I have searched and found LEON which is a SPARC V8 compliant implementation. Could you folks guide me to a few more such cores...basically something that's not under a company license.

Thanks! Learner

Reply to
Learner

try

John

Reply to
John Williams

You can read the SPARC agreement, but it is reasonably open. There are more restrictions of you actually call it SPARC, which is probably why they call it LEON.

-- glen

Reply to
glen herrmannsfeldt