[help] Questions on Timer 2 in 8052

Hi all, I have some problem with Timer 2 in 8052. I use Winbond W77e58 with

40M clock, whose machine cycle has 4 osc clocks.
  1. When use Timer 2 as baud rate generator, with T2 pin as clock source, what is maximum counting rate, i.e., the maximum clock frequency can be provided to T2 pin? 1/24 of the f_osc, or 1/8, or any value else?
  2. When use Timer 2 in capture mode and use negative transition of T2EX pin to capture the TH2/TL2, what is the minimum signal width of the negative pulse?
Reply to
Yang Xiangyu