Newbie: AVR with MC13192 transceiver problem.

Hi,

I have one AVR AT90CAN128 MCU which drives an MC13192 transceiver. I want to port one application which was written for

freescale HCS08 MCU using SMAC onto my AVR MCU. The following code is developed using AVR Studio 4 and WinAVR.

Here in this code, i am trying to reset the transceiver and then calling one Init_MC13192() function. I have tried to port

the MC13192Init(), the one mentioned in MC13192_hw_config.c.

After doing that i am trying to send one register address with read access to read the contents of that register like

SPI_DATA_REGISTER = reg_address; /* place register address on MOSI*/ while(!(SPSR &(1

Reply to
Rav