New ICD2 Clone manual and schematic

I've posted an ICD2 PIC Programmer / Debugger on my site

If you're interested in buying or building an ICD2 or just want a great PIC programmer read the assembly manual I've posted.

Comments welcome.

Reply to
William at MyBlueRoom

I like the .pdf , it's very very obvious and tidy. I like it.

Reply to
Aly

Thank you. I kept it small so I could print it in booklet form :-) Two sheets of double sided paper.

The 3D drawing I did with Sketchup. Amazing product. Great for illustrations.

Reply to
William at MyBlueRoom

Please don't top-post. See the links below.

--
 Some informative links:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

Thank You Mother CBFalconer.

Reply to
Donald

I know where you're coming from, but there's one thing worse than top posting... One of the local groups that I read had a 20-page conspiracy post. The number of people who just clicked reply and posted it over and over again...........

Sorry, had to say that, it's put me right off a group that's been going for some 10+ years. Now taken over by bandwidth hungry self proclaimed XP experts.

*rants*
Reply to
Aly