Need Linux SBC with 4 Uarts

Hi

Are there any boards around running embedded linux having 4 serial ports and ethernet ?

Johan

Reply to
Sagaert Johan

It would help to know the processing power you need. Anyway I recommend you to look at AAeon, Advantech and/or Evalue Tech sites. 4 serial ports seem to be standard in industrial SBCs. I have some Evalue Tech's ECM-5715 (Pentium-M based) that run Linux quite well as they are based on Intel chip sets.

HTH.

Elder.

Reply to
ih8sp4m

The CM-X255 (or CM-X270W) from Compulab has 5 serial ports and Ethernet :

"Sagaert Johan" a écrit dans le message de news:

4421e521$0$16759$ snipped-for-privacy@news.skynet.be...
Reply to
Robert Lacoste