Multiple servers with lwIP or uIP

Hi,

I just want to upgrade an 8051 application written fully in assembler, so I'm facing starting from scratch. After weeks reading the web, I've choosen the LM3S69xx platform. The new LM3S9Bxx is another possibility. Main reason for upgrade is to run a web server, a ftp server and probably a telnet server simultaniously.

And that's my question: is it possible tu run multiple server on lwIP or uIP without operating system? Or do I have to use something like FreeRTOS?

Thank you.

Reply to
cutanda

It's best to ask here: