MSP430 Advanced Technical Conference 11/11/03

Anybody going ?

-Hershel

Reply to
Hershel Roberson

If it is somehere between Edinburgh and Ayr (including both), I would like to.

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev

I think it is in Dallas TX isn't it?

--
Randy Howard            _o
2reply remove FOOBAR    \

like

Do you mean "Dallas, Texas, USA" ? This is an international newsgroup.

Reply to
David Brown

Phewey. Everyone knows it's USofA if not specified. ;-)

Might as well get used to it, then when the PRC dominates in a generation or two you won't have to ask "do you mean Canton, Ohio, USA" or "Canton, Guangdong, China".

;-) ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

From the TI web site at:

I clipped the following: For our European customers the ATC will be held at the luxurious Hotel Bayerischerhof in Miesbach (by Munich), Germany December 2-4th, 2003.

Regards (from Texas)

-Bill Knight R O SoftWare

Reply to
Bill Knight

You were obviously able to figure it out. How many other "Dallas TX" locations do you know of worldwide that aren't in the USA by the way?

--
Randy Howard            _o
2reply remove FOOBAR    \

would

Yes, I figured it out - I don't know of any other Dallas's, and thus it is easy to guess that TX means Texas. There is also the fact that the only people who consistently forget to mention their country are Americans (I know that there are plenty of Americans in this group who *do* give their country). I don't know whether it is arrogance in assuming that the USA is foremost in everyone else's minds, or ignorance about the existance of the rest of the world, or simply a failure to consider that the rest of the world is out there. I appreciate that a high proportion of readers in this group *are* Americans, but a lot of us are not. It doesn't take a lot of effort to write the country when giving addresses.

Reply to
David Brown