MPC555 clarification

HI, I need clarifications regarding the following.

I have set intiated the address of QADC modules A n B dtaa regestiers at respective locations and even set the DDRQA_A as well as DDRQB_A for o/p,then i gave command portqa_a|=0xdd and tried to print the value of portqa_a I am unable to print the correct value

can someone suggest me where was the flaw and if u can send me a sample code to acheive the task I shall be thankful.

------sasanka.g.v

Reply to
Sasanka