rx315mhz trade for 433mhzrx module

Ive been working on remote transmitting modules for data telemetry using the ASK modules that Jaycar sells from this manufacturer.

I have new spares 1x rxa2, 1 x rxa4, and xmitter 1 x TXc1 ALL 315mhz

Ill swap them for one piece of 433mhz receiver module. I just want to experiment with 433mhz and not worth ordering 1 piece and postage from jaycar.

If anyone wants to trade email me lentildudeAThotmail.com

thanks

Reply to
tuppy