Max seat weight for DG-1000 ?

Anybody know the max allowable seat weight for the DG-1000 ? Thanks, Best Regards, Dave "YO electric"

PS: Thanks for your concern, but no, I have not been putting on weight.

Reply to
Dave Nadler

Sorry, wrong newsgroup...

Reply to
Dave Nadler

For those wondering:

hamilton

Dave Nadler wrote

110kg for the front seat and 90kg for the rear seat or 105kg for both.

Oliver

--
Oliver Betz, Munich (oliverbetz.de)
Reply to

Thanks Oliver - sure are peculiar numbers though. See ya, Dave "YO electic"

PS: Our Duo is 110kg both seats.

Reply to
Dave Nadler

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Another nice toy ! I usually fly an Antares 20E ;-) See ya, Dave

Reply to
Dave Nadler

At least they sound realistic, unlike the FAA's imaginary 170 pounds pilot ...

-- Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, return address is invalid ]
Reply to
Roberto Waltman