Heath 4221 Oscilloscope

I have a Heath 4221 oscilloscope in need of repairs. This one is apparently not a Heathkit and appears to have been manufactured in Japan. Does anyone out there have any suggestions as to where I might take it (in the San Francisco bay area) or even find a schematic ?

Reply to
Seth Stern

ME TOO! I have a 4221 which powers on and the CRT heater comes on bu it displays no trace. A schematic would be great.

-Mike OZ in Indian

--
OZ132HOME
Reply to

Have you tried contacting Heath? They still have a lot of their manuals and schematics available.

?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hi...

The exact model number you guys are looking for isn't here, but

4221 is surrounded... (4210 and 4225). Maybe one is close enough to get you started? Or maybe the owner of the site can help.

Be forewarned though, these aren't freebies, they cost.

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel