Marvell Linkstreet 88E6021

I am having trouble with this switch it works at 100mb/s with all the ethernet IC's I have tested except the davicom DM9161. The transmitt Pais are asymetrical and have a positive overshoot, they should be symetrical, I need suggestions to help resolve this problem, I am getting rather desperate. I presume this overshoot is to blame however it could be something else completely. The device reports a link at 100mb/s but data it transmitted and recieved in error.

I have read on the net that this could be related to impedance mismatching however I have followed the datasheet.

Thanks Nicholas

Reply to
Nicholas Karsen