What is this Pioneer manual?

"This service manual should be used together with the following manual(s): Model Order No. PDP-502MX ARP3044 "

What is ARP3044?

Thanks,

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net

Come on, folks. Isn't there a Pioneer service tech reading this that can please look up this doc #?

-=-=-=-

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

Google arp3044 (as I did) and see what you think.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

I have known that this is listed as "Service Manual" in the few places it can be found on the 'net.

I have in front of me ARP3037 for this TV which is the service manual. On page 1 it says "This service manual should be used together with the following manual(s): ARP3044" with no further description of what it is.

Looking for a more detailed description beyond "service manual".

A general request: if your contribution is to simply Google terms I could have, myself, I would ask that you presume that I have already done so, and that my request was for more than what Google can turn up.

When in doubt, presume that anyone can Google (and probably already has). -- DaveC snipped-for-privacy@bogusdomain.net This is an invalid return address Please reply in the news group

Reply to
DaveC

What it usually means is that the manual you are looking at is only partial, perhaps a supplemental manual to the original.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark Zacharias

Why? Many people don't.

I found what appeared to be a PDF of this document. I didn't feel like rummaging through all of these to obtain information someone else needed.

I do just the opposite.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

What's the URL? All the hits to this pn I found were not valid.

I appreciate your sincere intentions.

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

For crying out loud!!! Googling for arp3044 returns all of 12 hits and the very first one is to a PDF of the document. One has to wonder if you are just too lazy to do the search for yourself. I don't like to help people who aren't willing to at least try to find what they're looking for.. wanting somebody else to do the work and hand them the answers. It's like copying someone's homework and cheating on a test... you don't deserve the grade.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster
it goes.
Reply to
DaveM

deserve

"For crying out loud!!!" Googleing arp3044 only gets you a service bulletin pdf for many models, including arp3044. It does not get you the manual for arp3044.

Reply to
tnom

a "hit" does not a download make.

I could make a comment about doing your homework, but I won't...

Thank you!

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

:

There's a place on the web that ,for a small fee, sets you up to get as many as 3 service manuals /day for three months

and I DONT work there.

God Bless.

Reply to
PainintheAmp

I have communicated with this guy. He does not have ARP3044. I asked for him to send me what he does have (2 other manuals). Waiting for a reply.

Thanks for the tip.

--
DaveC
me@bogusdomain.net
This is an invalid return address
Please reply in the news group
Reply to
DaveC

The 'ARP3044' number is Pioneer's internal name for the manual.

HtH

snipped-for-privacy@justmanuals.com

Reply to
MrManuals