machine shops for small electronics enclosures

Can anyone recommend machine shops who can build moderate volumes of small metal enclosures for electronic products.

Thanks, Stuart

Reply to
Stuart J Adams

Do you not care WHERE they are located??????

Reply to
Rick Merrill

It would be helpful to know what part of the world you're in. Locally I can recommend a nice shop, mind you I'm in Greensville,Ontario...... The World Wide Web is kinda big after all....

Jay

Reply to
j.b. miller

You don't have to be named Sherlock to figure out he's in or near Brookline, MA.

Reply to
Mark

Trouble is most of us are not that familiar with American accents.

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

It's not too hard to spot the Italians (they usually use an Italic font).

Reply to
Rob

in the UK

martin

"When all else fails, digitize everything, use fiber optic cable and enter a whole new realm of problems."

"We won?t use the words Microsoft and reliability in the same sentence."

Reply to
martin griffith