machine shops for small electronics enclosures

 Can anyone recommend machine shops who can
 build moderate volumes of small metal enclosures
 for electronic products.

Thanks,
 Stuart

Re: machine shops for small electronics enclosures

Do you not care WHERE they are located??????

Re: machine shops for small electronics enclosures
It would be helpful to know what part of the world you're in.
Locally I can recommend a nice shop, mind you I'm in
Greensville,Ontario......
The World Wide Web is kinda big after all....

Jay

Re: machine shops for small electronics enclosures
You don't have to be named Sherlock to figure out he's in or near Brookline,
MA.

Re: machine shops for small electronics enclosures

Trouble is most of us are not that familiar with American accents.

Ian

Re: machine shops for small electronics enclosures

It's not too hard to spot the Italians (they usually use an Italic font).

Re: machine shops for small electronics enclosures

in the UK
http://www.holtbs.co.uk/index.html

martin

"When all else fails, digitize everything, use fiber optic cable and enter a
whole new realm of problems."

"We won’t use the words Microsoft and reliability in the same sentence."

<Found on the Rane tech pages>

Site Timeline