LPC2138 AD converters

Hi,

I am using a LPC2138 in my project. From this microcontroller I use both AD converters. The problem I have:

channel 6 and 7 from AD0 are not working (I read the value 0 from the ADC).

Other channels (0 to 4 of AD0) are working properly. Also AD1 is working properly. I checked the PINSEL registers and these are correct. What could cause the problem? Any ideas

TIA, Frank

Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg

Solution was to pull P0.31 high during reset. According to the manual a low signal on this pin during reset will disable JTAG (which I don't use). According to the errata a low signal on this pin during reset will result in undetermined device behavior.

Reply to
Frank van Eijkelenburg

Thanks for the follow-up. That's a curious little bit of undocumented behavior.

Eric

Reply to
emeb