LPC flashing ARM compiler

Hi,

I have a firmware flashing code which erases the entire memory and overwrites it with new code held in RAM. The processor is an LPC2292 and the compiler is AMR Realview using the Keil toolset. In order to do this I run the code from RAM however the Realview compiler uses a jump table that is (was) located in flash. So naturaly it does not work. Using the thumb option stops it using the jump table, but the code does not seem to work any more, which could be to do with the philips built in flash routines, but I can't single step properly to see what is going on.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Reply to
Yan