data sizes in Keil RV ARM C compiler

Hi, I am trying to use RV ARM C compiler from Keil and wanted to know the data sizes and storage types used in int, char, float, etc. I saw the following online help on keil.com but could not find the information:

RealView Compiler User's Guide

RealView Compiler Reference Guide

Can anyone tell where can I find this information? May be I missed it on Keil.com website!

Thanks in advance JS

Reply to
jsahambi

Is this what you are looking for?

-- Paul

Reply to
Paul Black

limits.h float.h sizeof

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Those characteristics are all spelled out in float.h and limits.h.

 [page]:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
CBFalconer

Thanks Paul. You hit the nail on the head. Thanks to others for useful information. I will look into the header files as suggested.

I wonder if there are pdf files for Keil ARM compiler users guide and reference.

cheers JS

Reply to
jsahambi

The Keil and RealView compilers are pretty much the same with minimal changes to features and command-line syntax.

The details of the types, size, alignment and data layout etc is in the ARM EABI. The sizes are as you expect on any 32-bit system, so there are no surprises.

Wilco

Reply to
Wilco Dijkstra