Looking for a pentium based SBC product

Could anyone recommend me a possibly cheap commercially available SBC, fitting my needs:

- pentium 400MHz (not slower) processor

- 128MB RAM (soldered or a socket)

- 64/128MB flash (soldered or a socket)

- sound driver

- USB, Ethernet, general purpose IO's (need to intercept keyboard)

- LCD support (not necessarily)

Thanks very much in advance.

Reply to
kmietas

Please define "cheap" $10-$50; $51-$100; $101-$150; $151-$200; $201+

Reply to
Donald

What's wrong with a mini-ITX motherboard that has all this stuff integrated? It will be much cheaper than an SBC of equivalent functionality (x 1/2 or even cheaper).

Reply to
larwe

For developing needs, it could be up to 250$.

Thanks for your interest, regards.

Reply to
kmietas