JTAG level shifters

What is commonly used for JTAG level shifting?

I have an application where I need to convert a small number of signals from low-voltage TTL levels to "normal" TTL levels.

It's very similar to a JTAG port where you have signals going in both directions and a reference signal indicating what the logic levels are.

Modern CPLD's have Vccio pins, but that would be overkill for the number of signals I have.

Any suggestions?

TIA, G.

Reply to
ghelbig

Depending on your exact voltage levels, you can use 74HCT device powered from 5V to do the conversion for the output signals, and a

74HC device powered from your low voltage to do the conversion from the normal TTL signals to the low voltage. This works for voltages down to 2V.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

You can also look for the 74LVC1/2/8T45.

Uwe Bonnes

text -

That looks like a good fit; thanks.

Reply to