Is there any good arm9 chip contains excellent float multiple performance?

A full functional SOC is prefered, LCD controller, A/D, PS/2 keyboards & mouse, SDRAM, etc. Any suggestion?

Reply to
Readon Shaw

Readon Shaw napisa?(a):

Have a look at cirrus ARM SOCs.

Maciek.

Reply to
Sawik

Sawik =E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

The most important is the float multiple performance. i don't know whether the ARM9 would satisfied.

Reply to
Readon Shaw

Readon Shaw napisa?(a):

It has something they call "math crunch engine" attached to ARM9 core. Will that be good enough for your purposes, well, that's something you will have to decide for yourself in the end. Multiplication/accumulation operations are supported. No division. (At least it's not mentioned anywhere) If you find any useful google links regarding it's performance, I'll be glad to look it over myself as I am taking this chip into consideration for the new project myself. Performance/benchmark data for those chips seems to be hard to find on net.

Maciek.

Reply to
Sawik

I have not find anything about performance comparison. there is only a summary on debian's website.There are two hard fp accelerations techs - vfp & math crunch engine.

Reply to
Readon Shaw