Is my USB MP3 Wistwatch charging when my PC didn't install it's driver?

I have my BMW MP3 Wistwatch but my office PC doesn't allow installation of new hardware. When I plug into the USB port, will my watch get charged anyway? In home PC it is charged through the USB port.

Thanks. Kelvin

Reply to
Kelvin

So titled because it makes others want to own one?

Almost certainly yes.

Reply to
Lewin A.R.W. Edwards

thanks. everybody likes good brand products.

Kelvin

Reply to
Kelvin

I thought this was a joke so I hit google. It is a 256M wristwatch/MP3 player with a BMW logo.

Mike Turco