need info on linux USB floppy driver

Hi All, My linux kernel version is 2.4.2. When i connected my usb floppy drive, it get detected. I found floppy1 directory in /mnt/. It mounts properly when we do "mount /mnt/floppy1".

To allow debug messages, i selected usb debug option during make menuconfig (during kernel compilation) and other options related to mass storage.

When i did mount with the new kernel, it is not mounting.

If any of u know which option to select for proper mounting, please reply.

Thanks, Gopal.

Reply to
Gopal