IR and RED led SMD pack

Hello,

I need an SMD "pack" with IR and RED led for a pulse oximeter. Do you know where can I get this? Suppliers?

Thanks!

msr

Anyone?

Do you know some company who sells LEDs for pulse oximeters?

Thanks.

msr

Don't know, but you could try Hamamatsu and also Roithner Lasertechnik.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Mario,

If you follow the URL near the end of TI Application Report SPRAB37;

it will point you at a sensor offered by biomettriccables.com.

You might also look at TI reports SLAA274A and SLAA458 for technical details of using such sensors with MSP430 chips.

A search on "spo2 sensor" turned up nearly 100k hits, but you'll have to do your own filtering.

Hope this helps...

Frank McKenney

--
  Patriotism is the recognition of a shared fate and the shared
  responsibilities that come with it. National honor is a