i need help

Dear all .. i am a fresher and have to know how to configuration devices in PSOC. the entire logic is troubling for me mail me at snipped-for-privacy@rocetmail.com or snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
karthi.annamalai

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:05859b41-2365-4a90-b0ff- snipped-for-privacy@i24g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Try to read the datasheet and/or the application notes of the PSOC. Usually it helps.

Bye Jack

--
Eroi non si nasce, ti incastrano
- Jim Belushi

Yes, that is the nature of the PSOC and its tools. To get started, you will need to go to their web site and read/watch all of the tutorials you can find. At one time they offered a weekly training session by phone/internet which in reality usually ended up being a one on one session. It is alleged that their tools are better now and easier to use.

However, you need to realize that you don't use these parts like you might use an FPGA. You can't expect to arbitrarily write code and have the tools generate a programming stream. The tools let you add preconfigured modules and code to your design. Then you write the code to connect them.

Rick

Reply to
rickman

thanks MR.Rick i will try my best.. basically i know the embedded system but the PSOC is different for me. i can understand the user modules.. but while doing the sample project i had trouble to connect the user modules. so pls drive me further.

Reply to
kalakkumkarthikeyan

thanks MR.jack i will try my best.. basically i know the embedded system but the PSOC is different for me. i can understand the user modules.. but while doing the sample project i had trouble to connect the user modules. so pls drive me further.

Reply to
kalakkumkarthikeyan