how to share this interrupt vector.

my os use some kind of Network Target Agent to debug a network application on the target machine. my os and Network Target Agent use the same IDT. my target machine have two network card, one(let's call this network card A) for Network Target Agent to debug the network application, another(let's call this network card B) is used by the network application. Now I have a problem, both of the network card use the same interrupt vector, 0x2c. once I start to debug the network application,The network card B's interrupt handler always be replaced by the network card A.The network application can not work, because it's network card can not response interrupt.

The os and target agent shares no data structures except IDT.

how can i make these devices share the same interrupt vector?

Reply to
leilei

By letting the interrupt handler check both network cards to determine which one caused the interrupt.

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang