SDCC HC908JB8 vector redirecting (USB In-Circuit Programming)

Hi, Please excuse my newbie-question, but maybe someone already hat the same problem before and could give me a hint. I want to use the Motorola's HC908JB8 In-Circuit Programming capability via USB described in the application note AN2398 *)using the SDCC. My problem now is how to tell the compiler to add a jump-instruction to the C-interrupt routine at a specific and fixed code location. The situation looks like described below:

The interrupt vector table is located from 0xfff0 to 0xffff, especially the TIM Overflow interrupt is located at 0xfff2. Using the bootloader from the AN2398, this vector is redirected to the location 0xf7f6, there should be a jmp-instruction to the interrupt service routine.

// Timer Overflow ISR void timer_ov_isr(void) interrupt { ... }

// At 0xf7f6 should stand something like that (in assembly) .org 0xf7f6 jmp _timer_ov_isr ; call the C ISR

Does anyone has any idea how to perform this? Is there a possibility to link an additional assembly file with the SDCC?

Thanks in advance, Johannes

*)
Johannes Schöller