How to load bootloader(using debugger) in ARM7 based target?

Hello, I built bootloader for NXP LPC2468FBD208. Following files were generated:

NXP2468_BootLoader.axf NXP2468_BootLoader.hex

I'm using Keil tools. I have ULINK2 debugger connected from PC(USB) to target board.

Which above file do I load in the target using the debugger? How do I know where in memory

will bootloader reside? How do I load the bootloader into the target?

Thank you!

janii

know

target RAM. From micro vision4 main menu, I select Flash - Download but I get following error: ULINK - ARM Error No ULINK Device found

My target is seems to be powered up because power supply connected to my target is drawing 0.17 amps. The USB LED in ULINK2 device is lit red. The COM and RUN LEDs are not lit.

Please advise!

janii

The

janii