Can we use Unity TDD framework in Renesas HEW

I would like to develop test cases in my existing code in Renesas HEW for M16C.

I would like to use Unity TDD framework. I have got the files downloaded. I have included these files in my project and the project is built successfully in HEW.

Now when i execute my code in target, i do not know where to see the output of these tests (pass/fail)?

Can anyone please help me in this?

I am using: HEW= Version 4.09 Tool chain= 5.45.01 Debug format = IEEE695_RENESAS format which outputs .x30 file

Thanks.

emcodec