how to use phone that only takes incoming calls

I am staying somewhere where there is a phone that only takes incoming calls. Even if I try a 1800 number it immediately says "number not available from this service" or words to that effect.

How can I use this phone to check the voicemail on my mobile which I don't have on me? I would want to somehow have something call that fixed line phone and put me though to the voicemail system of my mobile. It's either that or I walk the half mile to the nearest phone box.

Reply to
TonySquires