How to change the entry point for a boot loader

Hi All, I have a KMC board with mips VR4131 processor. The target board already having cmon boot loader on flash. Now I need to put my yamon boot loader (cmon boot loader has to be there as protected) which I modified according to the requirement on the flash. As we know MIPS have fixed starting address 0xbfc00000, how to change this address to other address so that after power on it can enter to the new address of the yamon bootloader If any one has some idea, please help me Thanks in advance.

Regards, Lucky

Reply to
Lucky443