Highest Performance Processor Executing JAVA Bytecodes

A microprocessor according to my patented technology can execute JAVA bytecodes (stack machine instructions) as well as register-based codes in an out-of-order wide-range superscalar manner.

Any microprocessor without the patented technology is not considered to be able to match in terms of bytecode performance and versatility.

The technology is patented in US, Japan, Germany, England, France, Canada, India, China, and South Korea.

As a starter, you can get non-exclusive licenses for England and India free of charge. If interested, notify me by the end of this month. Licenses for other states are scheduled to follow soon.

Reply to
seki.hajime01

I forgot to show my mail address.

That is:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thank you.

Reply to
seki.hajime01

I forgot to show my mail address.

That is:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Thank you.

Reply to
seki.hajime01

A microprocessor according to my patented technology can execute JAVA bytecodes (stack machine instructions) as well as register-based codes in an out-of-order wide-range superscalar manner.

Any microprocessor without the patented technology is not considered to be able to match in terms of bytecode performance and versatility.

The technology is patented in US, Japan, Germany, England, France, Canada, India, China, and South Korea.

As a starter, you can get non-exclusive licenses for England and India free of charge. If interested, notify me ( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com) by the end of this month. Licenses for other states are scheduled to follow soon.

Reply to
seki.hajime01