How to pass DSP register data to VM?

Hi All,

I am using CSR bluetooth chip.

I am writing code in DSP ( BC3MM ), I want to use DSP's speed to control PIO to get higher speed IO. ( 3Mbps UART is hard on other device )

but I don't know how to communicate DSP to VM.

The DSP is all register, I saw a example that can use timer to do callback, but still no idea how to pass the IO info to VM, I think the final code will be VM code.

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki