Graphic Controllers

What graphics controllers are suitable for embedded designs? What about software? I'm not sure where to start, can anyone point me to some good resources?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Fujitsu has a series of graphics controllers for embedded designs. For some reason they are listed under their components targeted at automotive designs.

Regards Anton Erasmus

Reply to
Anton Erasmus

may suit your applications.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

RS-232 to VGA. Many resolutions http://www.dontronics.com/micro-vga.html
USB to RS232 Converter that works http://www.dontronics.com/usb_232.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Thanks, do you know what chip it uses?

Dan

Reply to
Dan

No I don't Dan, you would need to ask the designer, His email address is on that page. Very approachable.

Don...