Good explanation of digit-by-digit (CORDIC) technique for radix 10

Good explanation of digit-by-digit (CORDIC) technique for radix 10 is here:

vladimir

I find this timely and interesting. It has just come to our attention that the GCC library is not very accurate and I am looking for a better version of the trig functions.

I also have a functional HP35 but the battery is long dead.

Reply to
Peter Nachtwey

I find this timely and interesting. It has just come to our attention that the GCC library is not very accurate and I am looking for a better version of the trig functions.

I also have a functional HP35 but the battery is long dead.

Peter Nachtwey

Reply to
Peter Nachtwey

One can find also many intersting papers in:

Peter Nachtwey =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=81=D0=B0=D0=BB(=D0=B0):

Reply to
vladimir