gnuarm toolchain older version?

Hi, I'm searching for an older version (gcc 3.3.2) of the gnuarm

toolchain for a 32 bit Linux host system.

I haven't found it at the homepage, does anyone have a link for me? Thanks in advance.

Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

FWIW, I have used these packages in some of my projects; search for these filenames:

zgcc-3.3.1.tar.bz2 (cross-toolchain ix86 host, arm targets) gentooForZaurus-0.2.2.tar.bz2 (native arm gcc 3.3.1 included)

They are large files; if you can't find 'em, let me know and I'll make mine avail. for dl for a short while.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

Ok, I will have a closer look at the verison (i have a windows version here) and perhaps recompile or come back to the poster before

Michael

--
Remove the sport from my address to obtain email
www.enertex.de - Innovative Systemlösungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik
Reply to
Michael Schuster

You should try

That is a separate site that provides the same files as gnuarm.org, but also provides the older versions as well. Actually, I shouldn't say it has the same files as I have not updated the site for versions 4.2 and 4.2.2. I need to take care of that!

nd

Systeml=F6sungen der Energie- und Elektrotechnik

Reply to
rickman