System on module

Hi,

I'm searching for an embedded system module but i did not found all what i need ! I need a processor or a microcontroller for Linux or Windows CE (x86, MIPS etc...), an ethernet controller, 2 I/O serial ports (RS 232/485), I2C bus (not imperative), a 56k V90 modem.

I found Advantec PCM family but there is no integrated modem and that's a problem for me.

Does anyone know another product family which could respond to my need ?

Thanks for your help,

Olivier.

Reply to
Olivier

This is what I thought the PC104 systems were made for. You get the majority of stuff on a single card and with the addition of a modem card (available as PC104 modules), power supply and suitable box to put it all in you have your system.

Paul E. Bennett ....................
Forth based HIDECS Consultancy .....
Mob: +44 (0)7811-639972 .........NOW AVAILABLE:- HIDECS COURSE......
Tel: +44 (0)1235-811095 .... see http://www.feabhas.com for details.
Paul E. Bennett

Hi,

Yes, PC104 is a good solution but I would prefer a one card solution if it exists. The box needs to be smallest as possible.

Thanks, Olivier.

Reply to
Olivier