Gigabit Ethernet

Does any body know any Xilinx Fpgas with in built PHY of Gigabit Ethernet? Please let me know!!!

Reply to
josesmn

"josesmn" a écrit dans le message de news: b6adnbAmDK8nVCrVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com...

No the PHY stays external as far as I know, but the Xilinx Gbit MAC bloc is great : We've recently developped a high speed ADC acquisition system based around a Virtex5 LXT and got a sustained 750Mbps UDP flow between the FPGA and a PC. Not so bad...

Cheers, Robert

Robert Lacoste