Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

Hey I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start it as it has an associated part of hardware implementation. So if anyone could help me in this regard, it will be very kind of him\her

Thanking You in anticipation rahul

Reply to
rahul.ultimate

Always start with GOOGLE

hamilton

Have a look at the ST ST5 app notes on stmcu.com - lots of info on motor control. ST now call it a decision Processor due to Fuzzy Logic name being unpopular.

Spen

Reply to
Spen

He posted from google so he probably knows what else it can do.

Many google usenet users find it easier to post a garbled natural language description of their problem and let google email them when some human operator has parsed and interpreted it for them.

Reply to
nospam

For the theory of fuzzy logic control I would recommend the book "Fuzzy Control" by Kevin M. Passino and Stephen Yurkovich. Although some of it is quite mathematical, there is some good stuff that isn't. It also includes pseudo code for a controller (section 2.5.3).

HTH

Regards,

Paul.

--
Remove _rem_ before replying by email.
Reply to

You didn't say what processor you are using, but ByteCraft.com sells some embedded fuzzy tools, a book, and they have online example code and a powerpoint presentation. Worth a look.

Reply to
AntiSPAM_g9u5dd43

Can you elaborate on what exactly you need the fuzzy logic system to do? You might also try asking over in comp.ai.fuzzy

-Will Dwinnell

Predictor

It looks to me as if it needs to do his homework.

-- ======================================================================== Michael Kesti | "And like, one and one don't make | two, one and one make one." snipped-for-privacy@gv.net | - The Who, Bargain

Reply to
Michael R. Kesti