FTDI, function FT_Write returning FT_INVALID_HANDLE

After hours of failed attempts i ask your help once more

I'm writin a simple GUI interface ,working under Windows XP, to communicate with some existing boards mounting FTDI FT232RQ.

At first i used the Virtual COM VCP drivers 2.08.14 ,everything worked fine,but now i need to use the FTD2XX.dll functions.

Many function were working OK,as FT_ListDevices,FT_Open,FT_SetBaudRate,FT_SetDataCharacteristics.

I have problems with FT_Write returning FT_INVALID_HANDLE,i call it just after verified that FT_Open returns FT_OK.

Can you explain the reason of such an error?Does it depend from previous installations of VCP drivers?

Many thanks Diego

Reply to
blisca

Diego: I have the same problem. ¿Did you solve it?¿How?

Thanks

Federico

El miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012 08:43:44 UTC-2, blisca escribió:

ate

Reply to
schaumburg.f