From Prototype to Final Product: Developing the Next Generation of IoT Embedded Systems with Low Risk and Great Scalability

oMs/SBCs together with the expertise of our guest, Sierra Wireless, in comm unication and IoT to showcase how you can quickly transform your ideas into PoCs, prototypes and end-products using complementary product lines which are off-the-shelf, but still allow for customization and scalability.

During the webinar, we will also showcase how to create a small PoC using I ndustrial grade off-the-shelf Customizable Single Board Computers from Tora dex featuring NXP i.MX 6 SoC and MiniPCIe form factor communication cards f rom Sierra Wireless. We will present how you can read GPS data and share it with Sierra?s IoT Platform over 3G or LTE connections.

Grab your free registrations now:

Date and Time:

Slot 1 - Wednesday, March 28, 2018 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM (BRT) - Portuguese Slot 2 - Wednesday, March 28, 2018 5:30 PM (CEST) / 08:30 AM (PST) - Engli sh

Speakers:

Carlos Galuzio, Sales Manager, Sierra Wireless Filipe Rodrigues Marques, Field Application Engineer, Sierra Wireless Guilherme Fernandes, CEO, Toradex Brasil Leonardo Graboski Veiga, FAE, Toradex Brasil

Venue: Online Webinar

Reply to
Sunil Kumar