Phytec MPC555

Hey,

I have the phyCORE-MPC555 with 1 MB RAM, 512 KB Flash. I would like to store some program variables in this external flash on the phytec board. is this possible, and if so can someone provide me with pointers on how to go about it?

thanks, Aakash

Reply to
Aakash Jain

Is this FLASH internal to the MPC555? If so, then you might want to download the User Manual for the MPC555 from Motorola's site. There should be a section in there all about the FLASH.

If the FLASH is external, then you will have to find the datasheet for that chip.

Reply to
Gary Kato