Fingerprint Module Question Need Guidance

Sorry if this is the wrong newsgroup. Just let me know.

I have a USB drive - 256MB. I have seen other usb drives with fingerprint authentication on them. I wanted to know where one can get just the fingerprint scanning part and then was curious if I could integrate it into an already existing usb pen drive.

Thanks.

Reply to
jm

Go to

and search for fingerprint. They have the modules that you need.

Reply to
Ppelectron

Reply to
Tom Woodrow