1-wire isolation

Hi,

I need a galvanic isolation for 1-wire (maxim). Where can I find schematics for such?

Thanks Gerard

Reply to
Gerard Zagema

Isn't "galvanic ground" 1Meg ohm to ground at ONE end? - RM

Reply to
Rick Merrill

Hello Tauno,

Well the timing is very critical indeed. I have an isolation right now with two opto's ( fast HP) and a couple of diodes. If the master is low and the slave wants to send a null (long down time) then I have a glitch of 3 us (to high) due to take over delay from one conducting opto to the other. This glitch was the problem that it didn't work, ....till this morning.

As master device they (the customer) are using a DS2480b and I discovered this morning that I can select the sample moment (hold off time after the falling edge). By selecting the sample time after the glitch everything is working.

Thanks for the reply. Gerard

Reply to
Gerard Zagema

Sorry????....

Gerard

Reply to
Gerard Zagema

I misread the words; drat.

Reply to
Rick Merrill

with

Have a look at the Analog Devices ADUM series non-opto digital isolators. They may be better for your pulses, though it may be tight on the delays.

HTH

Tauno Voipio tauno voipio @ iki fi

Reply to
Tauno Voipio